MBA Admission in India / Management Admission in India
Students from Various parts of the nation are taking up the opportunities to doing with Management education in India deals with various Type of managerial activities. Employees do task in a group to complete activities for particular objective. Managers are the professional and skilled who user different resources to achieve desired objective of the Company.
Eligibility Management Education- Students can find two type of Management Education in India. Type one is Under Graduate course and other is Post Graduate Course.
For Bachelors/ Under Graduate Course to get admission, the student must qualify 12th or Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent Examination. This Course is Non as Bachelor in Management and duration of study period 3 years. Students who have completed their Bachelors degree from Central/State Universities or any other Recognized University, they are eligible for Masters in Management. Now a days Reputed Institutions Have mandatory to qualify Entrance Examination likeHave mandatory to qualify Entrance Examination like- CAT,MAT,CMAT,ATMA,XAT,GMAT,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,CET,State Universities Entrance Examination and other Management Entrance Examinations (As per direction by University, College, Institutions &Etc.).
Eligibility Criteria- For Bachelors in Management, Candidate must pass 12th or Equivalent degree or Equivalent course recognized by Central/State/ Other Recognized Board with 45 %( 40 % for SC/ST/Other Quota if applicable as per Institution Norms).
For Masters in Management, Candidate must pass Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Degree from any Recognized University at least 50 %( 45% for SC,ST, other Quota if applicable as per Institution Norms).
Importance of Management Education in India-
It is the best and uplift stream where students from any recognized stream can easily get an enrollment. The concentration of Management Education in India is associated with live practical, analytical and work floor practice as well as theoretical concept of Business Management. Students who have become MBA from Reputed Institution can easily get themselves to any filed of work.
Management Specialization in India-
As per eligibility and Interest of the student, we counsel them institution for Management Streams Education in India. Which as mentioned below-
Recognized By / Affiliation By
UGC Recognized, AICTE Approved, Ministry of HRD, NAAC Accredited.
Career Counseling & Admission Guidance for Top Management Education in India for 2018-19 Session (BBA/MBA/PGDM)
A management degree from a reputed institution certifies that the person holding the degree has enough managerial skills required to face the competition. Management courses develops skillful workforce which constitutes of leaders of future as well as competitive managers. They have the ability to handle complex business situations.
META provides Service which will answer all your queries and make your dreams a reality. Our experienced team advises students on educational opportunities in the top Management Colleges. Furthermore, we assist you with the admission process and provide guidance on career choices.
· Recognized/ Affiliated/ AICTE Approved program
· An Experienced team of counselors for complete guidance
· Most Technically advanced colleges
· World class Education Environment
· World class Infrastructure
· 100 % study loan assistance( as per bank /company required papers)
· Scholarship available for Eligible candidates
· Separate hostel facilities available for boys and girls
· Industrial visits
· Enhancement of Practical knowledge
· Placement in top Companies
· Special guidance on key areas including personal statements, interviews and Group discussion
Top Institutions for Management-
· Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
· Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
· IBS, Hyderabad
· ITM, Navi Mumbai
· Christ University, Bangalore
· Alliance University, Bangalore
· Bharti Vidya Peeth University, Pune
· MIT , Pune
· Indira Institute of Management, Pune
· Amity University
· Sharda University
· Pacific University
· Bharti Vidya Peeth Cillege of Management-Delhi
· The Times of India Group of Colleges
· Himgiri Zee Univeristy
· RICS School of Built Environment (Amity University), Noida Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur
· Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly
· IMS group of Institution , Ghaziabad
· Pacific University, Udaipur
· Ganga Group of Institution , Bahadurgarh
For Fee Structure & Scholarship ( If Available in the college) contact our Representative
Registered Office: Meta Career & Education Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 35, 2nd Floor,Vikas Complex,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Savarkar Block, Vikas Marg,
Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 (Opp. Metro Pillar No. 56)
Phone No- +918588877674
Tele fax +911145509149
Email ID- email@example.com