About the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA)
Getting a medical degree is the dream of many young candidates but getting admission to a good medical college in their own county is not easy. Thus, more students look for MBBS abroad. Seeking a confirmed medical seat in government colleges in India is a very tough task and so students look for MBBS study abroad every year. One such international location is Ukraine having the presence of renowned universities like Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA). It is the centre of education, Science, and Culture located in Dnieper, Ukraine.
The city Dnipropetrovsk is known for the existence of many premium institutes. DSMA is one of the most seasoned higher education foundations of Ukraine offering top-quality education in medicine to students in Ukraine.
MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA
MBBS study from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy has proved to be a favourable decision for many of the Indian medical students. DSMA is one of the most preferred international universities making quality education accessible to all. The university has many international students pursuing MBBS there. The entire admission process related to MBBS admission in DSMA is quite easy.
The university has received rесоgnitions from international bodies like WНО, UΝЕЅСО, ЕURОРЕАΝ СОUΝСІL, еtс.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy – Key Highlights 2021
Go through the important facts related to Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy:
|Intake for MBBS Course||Feb – March (Every Year)|
|Minimum Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 2.94 Lakh/year approx.|
|Course time||6 years including internship|
|Mode of Education||English & European|
|Recognition of University||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 113|
World Ranking – 7372
Major Faculties at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- General Medicine
- Postgraduate Education
- Managemnt of Publich Health
MBBS Admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
The MBBS admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is given to NEET qualified candidates from India. The duration of the MBBS course is six years and in the last one student is given attractive apprenticeship opportunities so that they can improve their practical knowledge in the field of medicine.
Application Procedure for Admission to MBBS Program in DSMA
- Candidates planning to do MBBS at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy have to share their resumes with the concerned authorities.
- Documents required while applying to the university include a fully completed Application Form, Xerox copy of International Passport or ID card, and Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria will get an invitation letter from the university.
- All other documents like Duplicate of International visa, Duplicate of School leaving certificate, Educational Mark sheets, Identity Proofs, etc. needs to be sent after receiving admission confirmation letter from the university.
- After that apply for a Visa.
- Post getting a student visa, students need to visit the International Students Office of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
- After getting a visa from Embassy, Indian MBBS students need to inform the university about his/her flight details with the date and arrival time.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy - Fees Structure
Students planning to apply to the Ukraine-based University have to arrange almost Rs. 2.94 Lakh/year for doing MBBS at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy. The tuition fee is affordable. Also, the cost of living in the country is low for international students.
|Year / Fees Structure||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Total Fees|
|First Year||6800$||Included In Fee||6800$|
|Food Charges (Per month) = 90$ TO 100$|
|MBBS in Ukrain – Tuition Fees and Hostel Charges for 6 Years||30300$|
Why do MBBS from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy?
Doing MBBS from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy for higher studies can help you get the below-listed advantages.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy offers world-class medical education to all students coming from different parts of the world.
- The international students get a 50% off on travelling which further lowers the overall cost significantly.
- The students can easily get admission there without getting stressed due to the complicated process.
- DMSA has 7 hostels located in various regions of the city. All of them are connected with modern transport structure (transport, tramway, and trolley transport).
- The mode of all the classes in the university is English.
- 100% visa approved within 3 days.
- Moreover, the tuition fee at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is low as compared to other medical colleges located in Ukraine.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy has a high level of IV accreditation and has received many awards for its contribution to the medical research field.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy is among the topmost universities located in Ukraine. If you look to do the MBBS program, then doing it from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy can help you chase your lifetime dream of becoming a successful doctor.
Students who have qualified NEET and unable to grab MBBS seat in India should rush to apply for the MBBS admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy- one of the prestigious educational institution in Ukraine. Contact us today for document and other admission support!