Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
About the University
Since its inception in 1945, the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University has been offering medical education to interested learners. The university is located in Ivano-Frankivsk city. It is a non-profit public medical institution. The university has gained recognition from international bodies like the World Health Organization (WHO), the National Medical Commission (NMC), and the world directory of medical schools. MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University can certainly prove to be a good decision for all.
If you want to study at a leading and one of the oldest medical universities in Ukraine, then Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is the perfect destination for you. For Indian students, it is one of the right options. There are already many students pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from the last few years.
MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University (IFNMU)
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the most preferred and oldest universities known for an excellent education. The university has a total of 12 hospitals and clinics and 48 departments at the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. At present more than 4000 students from all over the world is taking quality education there.
The Ukraine-based University is the perfect destination for students looking to get a quality MBBS education at a reasonable price. Indian students can apply early to seek a confirmed medical seat in the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University (IFNMU) popular in Ukraine.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University – Main Highlights 2021
Refer to the important facts about Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Admission to MBBS Course
Feb – March
Year of establishment
Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine
Galyskastr 2, 76018 Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
4th level of accreditation
More than 2600
Rs. 2.80 Lakhs approx per year
Duration of MBBS program
6 years (including a year of internship)
Ukraine Ranking – 101
MBBS Admission at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
The MBBS admission in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is given to the selected candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
The detailed admission process is mentioned below:
- First of all, candidates need to go through the details of the MBBS study course the University offers and choose based on their eligibility and preference.
- Students planning to study there are supposed to apply before the application deadline.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria need to send the required documents to the university.
- Post the documents are received and evaluated, students will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of the application. An admission confirmation letter is normally emailed within 2-3 working days.
- Pay the required fee and keep the payment receipt.
- After that apply for a student visa.
- All the students must inform the University authorities regarding their flight details and date and arrival time.
Fee at the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Students planning to apply there must note that they need to arrange finances worth Rs. 2.80 Lakhs/Year (approx.) to do MBBS at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine. The other expenses include food, accommodation, transportation, insurance, stationery products, and more.
Why Pursue an MBBS from Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University?
MBBS from Ukraine based universities can be a beneficial decision for an Indian medical student. The medical applicants planning to do MBBS from Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University must apply at the earliest to enjoy the following benefits:
- The university’s low-cost tuition fees and English being the mode of study are some of the encouraging reasons for doing MBBS there.
- Students studying there get a 50% discount on travelling costs in public transport allowed to foreign students.
- The students don’t have to get confused regarding the complicated admission process rather the entire MBBS Study admission process is easy and hassle-free.
- Students of Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University are allowed to apply for certification and licensure in different countries in the world.
- The university has well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and all other facilities making learning easier and more comfortable for the Indian and international MBBS study students.
- To motivate students, the university has created a scientific library for UG and PG students.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University offers students’ international cooperation as it has tie-up with many world’s best scientific and educational partners. All those students planning to study MBBS abroad must not miss the deadline to apply to MBBS admission in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine.
Contact the best MBBS abroad education consultant in Delhi today for professional career counselling!