Ternopil National Medical University
MBBS in Ukraine specifically from Ternopil National Medical University (TNMU) can certainly prove to be the perfect decision for Indian students fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The university gives students many good and considerable reasons to choose it for the MBBS program abroad.
Pursuing medical studies abroad is a dream of many young candidates and thus many look for renowned universities and colleges across the world. Ukraine is amongst the popular destination for doing MBBS. Since the demand for healthcare workers is increasing manifolds so doing it from renowned and popular universities like Ternopil National Medical University based in Ukraine can prove to be a turning point in your career.
More About MBBS in Ternopil National Medical University
Ternopil National Medical University is one of the most preferred universities among the national and international students for pursuing an MBBS program. The university has more than 2000 international students doing MBBS there. The process related to MBBS admission in Ternopil National Medical University is quite easy.
The university at present has become a scientific, medical, pedagogical, cultural & educational centre of Ukraine.
Why do MBBS from Ternopil National Medical University?
Doing MBBS in Ternopil National Medical University can prove to be a beneficial decision due to the following reasons:
- Ternopil Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process consisting of a series of agreements done with European countries aiming to provide high-quality education.
- A world-class education is offered to students coming from all over the world.
- The Indian medical students can easily get admission to the university without paying a huge donation
- The medium of classes will be English.
- Moreover, along with low-cost tuition fees, the hostel accommodation fee at Ternopil National Medical University is low as compared to other universities.
Ternopil National Medical University – Key Highlights 2021
Go through the important facts about MBBS at Ternopil National Medical University:
|Beginning of MBBS Course||Feb – March|
|Minimum Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is mandatory|
|Tuition Fees||INR 2.66 Lakh each year (approx.)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Mode of Teaching||English & European|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking: 15|
World Ranking: 3368
MBBS in Ukraine – Key Advantages to Indian Students
- World-class Education in the demanding field of medicine
- Easy Admission Process
- Affordable Study Expenses
- Exposure to International Culture
- Rewarding Career
- No Entrance & Capitation fee
- Worldwide Recognition of awarded medical certificate
Eligibility requirement for MBBS from Ternopil National Medical University
- The minimum age of MBBS Europe applicant should be 17 years.
- He/she should have studied Physics, Biology, & Chemistry in 10+2.
- The applicant should have cleared NEET with the qualifying score.
- He/she should have a valid passport.
MBBS Admission in Ternopil National Medical University
The MBB admission at Ternopil National Medical University is given according to the minimum eligibility criteria met by the candidates at the time of applying at the university. The duration of the UG course is six years and during the first five years, classroom studies will be provided to the students and one year is kept aside for internship/apprenticeship.
- Candidates planning to apply for MBBS admission at TNMU have to share their resumes with the concerned authorities.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria receive an invitation letter from Ternopil National Medical University either by mail or by courier.
- Candidate need to submit an invitation letter to the Embassy of Ukraine by applying for a student visa.
- Post getting a student visa, students need to visit the International Students Office of Ternopil National Medical University.
- Once their arrival time is confirmed, students need to be at the International Students Office for the further application process.
- The admission process will be completed when candidates sign an agreement with the university and pay the tuition fee for the 1st year.
Ternopil National Medical University – Fees structure
Students planning to apply there must note down the fee structure to do MBBS in Ternopil National Medical University:
|Year / Fees Structure||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Total Fees|
|Food Charges (Per month) = 80$ TO 100$|
|Health Insurance (Yearly) = 150$|
|One Time Charges Payable Only In First Year Administrative Fee Ministry Fees Registration Fees Airport Pickup Immigration Clearance Services Charges||2350$|
|MBBS in Ukraine – Tuition Fees and Hostel Charges for 6 Years||33850$|
Ternopil National Medical University is among the topmost universities in Ukraine that came into inception many years back. If you are looking for MBBS admission, then doing it from Ternopil National Medical University can help you live your dream of becoming a successful doctor. Rush with your admission process today to win a medical seat in the university located in Ukraine.