North Ossetian State Medical Academy - Introduction
Located in Russia, North Ossetian State Medical Academy is a top-ranked educational institution. It is one of the top places for medical studies. It provides non-academic facilities along with academic facilities. Students from many nations study in the North Ossetian State Medical Academy which is the right destination for higher studies. The university follows the course curriculum accepted globally. Students from India enroll every year for the MBBS course and avail the good facilities arranged by the management.
The faculties focus on the overall development of enrolled MBBS candidates to make sure each student becomes an efficient medical practitioner. The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years with a mandatory 1-year internship. You can come across many Russian medical universities but there is no comparison to North Ossetian State Medical Academy in terms of education in medicine.
Students can seek admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and other research studies. All the NEET qualified students can consult an MBBS abroad consultant to seek admission to the MBBS course in the prestigious North Ossetian State Medical Academy based in Russia.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy
|Recognition||MCI, WHO, AMEE, EMSA, FAIMER|
|Course Duration||6 Year|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50% of marks, NEET|
|Language of Study||English|
|Last Date to Apply||30 OCT, 2022|
Eligibility for MBBS Course Admission
- The applicants should have passed his/her 10+2 from a government recognized school or board.
- He/she should have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English at 10+2 level.
- The MBBS course applicant should have completed the minimum age of 17-years.
- He or she needs to have passed NEET with the minimum passing score.
- The applicant needs to be medically fit.
Why Choose to Study MBBS from Russia?
- Globally recognized degree
- Russia is a safe location for international students
- Hassle-free process of admission to medical courses
- Reasonable tuition fee
- No donations are needed
- No entrance is compulsory for admission
- Safe and healthy atmosphere
- World-wide recognition of university degrees
- Education facilities are simply world- class
- Exposure to international culture
- There are several MCI recognised educational institutions to choose from for medical studies
- Many universities to choose with modern infrastructure with the latest equipment for practical studies
- Appropriate research environment for medical students
MBBS Fee at North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The tuition fee for the MBBS programme at North Ossetian State Medical Academy is INR 3,25,00 approx. per annum. The expense towards hostel accommodation is INR 50,000 approx. annually. The cost of food and stay can differ depending on a student’s way of living.
|Year / Fees Structure||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Total Fees|
|First Year||5500$||Included In Fee||5500$|
|Second Year||4800$||Included In Fee||4800$|
|Third Year||4800$||Included In Fee||4800$|
|Fourth Year||4800$||Included In Fee||4800$|
|Fifth Year||4800$||Included In Fee||4800$|
|Sixth Year||4800$||Included In Fee||4800$|
|Food Charges (Per month) = 80$ TO 100$|
|MBBS in Russia – Tuition Fees and Hostel Charges for 6 Years||29500$|
Rankings of North Ossetian State Medical Academy
According to uniRank ranking, North Ossetian State Medical Academy occupies #351 country rank and #8936 world ranking.
Documents for MBBS in North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- Correctly filled admission Application form
- Scanned documents of academics including 10+2 certificates
- Copy of NEET pass result
- Valid copy of passport
- Passport size photographs coloured
- Fitness certificate
- Fee payment receipt
Faculties at North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- General Medicine
- Nursing Education
- Dentistry / Stomatology
- Preventive Medicine
- Postgraduate Education
MBBS Admission in North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The process for an MBBS admission in North Ossetian State Medical Academy is a few step procedures only.
Students from any part of India fulfilling the university defined eligibility criteria are free to apply for a MBBS seat in the Russian educational institution. The intake for admission is in September. Students are advised to make an early application and keep documents prepared to avoid last moment hassle.
At many times parents and applicants find it difficult to manage documentation, admission application, VISA application, forex, air ticketing, finding accommodation abroad, and follow the other essential admission process. It is for the help of such students Meta Career & Education Service in Delhi is available round the year to assist you with MBBS in Russia from renowned universities or colleges like North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
Contact for free of cost career counselling at Meta Career & Education Service in Delhi and MBBS Admission in North Ossetian State Medical Academy support solutions!