Altai State Medical University (ASMU), Russia
MBBS Admission in Altai State Medical University (ASMU) | Fees
Altai State Medical University (ASMU) formerly known as Altai State Medical Institute was established in the year 1954. The Altai State Medical University is located in Barnaul which is also the administrative Centre of Altai Krai.
The University is well known for the quality of education and good student life offered to students. It is listed as a top University offering medical sciences in the West Siberian part of Russia.
The University passes a slot of experts as their faculty and administration handling officers. The record of success can explain the efficiency of the University very well. There are nearly 30 thousand successful graduates from the Altai State Medical University. Currently, there are around 4000 students learning medicine at The Altai State Medical University.
The University is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation. Although University is self-financed, the curriculum is planned strictly to satisfy the rules and regulations of the Russian Federation. There are nearly 2000 foreigner students in which major contribution is of India, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Ukraine, and many more neighboring countries.
Altai State Medical University Departments
Altai State Medical University Ranking
The University is marked amongst the list of medical Universities by WHO and NMC.
The Altai State Medical University world ranking of 10535 whereas secures 517th position in the chart of Universities of Russia offering medical courses to both local and foreign students.
Altai State Medical University For Indian Students
The Altai State Medical University is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and thus has a curriculum similar to that of MBBS India.
MBBS in Russia is a very adaptive and popular option for medical students in India these days. There is an assured availability of affordable accommodation and Indian food.
The Indian students find it an attraction for choosing Altai State Medical University for MBBS in Russia.
MBBS from Altai State Medical University can practice medicine in any part of the world and thus, students find it valid especially for practicing medicine after qualifying the NMC screening test.
Accreditation/Recognition of Altai State Medical University
The Altai State Medical University is a University enlisted in the most reputed medical University in Russia. The Altai State Medical University is affiliated to the state Ministry of Education and Science of Russian federation.
In total, the Altai State Medical University posses a recognition of the following organizations.
Thus, the curriculum followed by the Altai State Medical University is offered by all these organizations.
Duration of MBBS in Altai State Medical University
The duration of MBBS from Altai State Medical University is the typical duration of Medical courses.
The duration is 6 years which includes one year entirely devoted to internship purpose. The initial five years cover most of the theories and practical concepts in the form of classroom learning.
The Altai State Medical University also allows students to learn practical applications by allowing them to work during the whole span of MBBS.
MBBS Admission in Altai State Medical University
The students from different nations can apply to the Altai State Medical University. The University does not put any bars of region or nation on the admissions.
The MBBS admission in Altai State Medical University begin in March and end until September. The seats are limited and thus students are advised as soon as possible to secure a seat at Altai State Medical University.
The Altai State Medical University begins sessions of fresher in the MBBS UG course in September every year. The data can be tentative.
The time taken by University to process the admission is from 45 to 60 days thus, due to the availability of limited seats, the students must apply in August, latest.
There is a set of documents a student must possess while entering in the Altai State Medical University for the continuation of admission procedure.
- Mark sheets of 10th 12th standard of registered boards
- Transfer certificate of the applicant
- Migration certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Valid passport
- Medical insurance certificate and other documents attached to it
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Medical Council of India if not qualified in NEET otherwise, NEET qualification Marksheet
Altai State Medical University Fee Structure 2023
|MCI, WHO, AMEE, EMSA, FAIMER
|10+2 with 50% of marks, NEET
|Language of Study
MBBS FEES of Altai state Medical University
|Year / Fees Structure
Food Charges (Per month) = 80$ TO 100$
MBBS in Russia – Tuition Fees and Hostel Charges for 6 Years
Admission Procedure For Altai state Medical University
There are a few simple steps to be followed by students in order to complete the admission procedure at Altai State Medical University.
The steps to be followed are:
- Apply online – the students can submit their documents via the online website of Altai State Medical University.
The documents include copies of
- Transcripts of 10th standard
- Transcripts of 11th standard
- Transcripts of 12thstandard
- School leaving certificate
- Valid passport
After the online submission of scanned copies of these documents, students have to wait for some time.
2. Getting an Invitation letter is a next step. Here, the University sends an invitation letter to students after the evaluation and verification of the documents of students. The students will receive a confirmation letter within 1-2 working days by the University.
3. The students who receive the confirmation letter are supposed to submit the academic fee of students at earliest. The students can pay the fee by net banking and other options offered by Altai State Medical University.
4. Applying for a visa comes next in the list. The students must apply for the visa as soon as possible after getting a confirmation letter as the processing of visa can take time.
5. The final step is the commencement of classes to register at Altai State Medical University. Students are expected
The Altai State Medical University is not responsible for cancellation due to careless delays.
Eligibility For Altai state Medical University
There are certain rules and criteria fixed by Altai State Medical University which has to be fulfilled by the applicant. These criteria are mandatory for every applicant of MBBS in Altai State Medical University.
These criteria include
- Application form
- High school documents with 50% in PCB
- Secondary school documents
- Valid visa
- Valid passport and
- Invitation letter of Altai State Medical University
The courses and eligibility are
- For Master’s Degree – Graduate degree documents along with transcripts.
- For postgraduate degree – All documents related to Bachelor’s and Master’s degree and associated transcripts.
Features of Altai State Medical University
There are some silent features of the Altai State Medical University which makes it a major University offering MBBS in Russia.
These Faculties of Altai State Medical University include
NMC Screen Test Training
MBBS in Altai State Medical University can practice medicine in any part of the world. The students who wish to practice medicine screening test conducted by the National Medical Commission (NMC) can prepare for it.
This test serves as a gateway to the certification of practicing medicine in India legally.
There is a training provided under the curriculum of Altai State Medical University. This proves to be a benefit for most of the students especially Indian students.
The hostels and accommodations offered to students by Altai State Medical University are affordable and have all the basic and advanced facilities for students.
These facilities include
- Spacious rooms
- Healthy kitchens and washrooms
- Mess food with good quality and variety of cuisines.
- Easy availability of basic amenities
- Affordable rooms
- Separate hostels for girls and boys
- Security and discipline are given the highest priority by hostels of Altai State Medical University.
Location of Altai State Medical University
The Altai State Medical University is located in a western Siberian plane along the OB River. The weather thus is very moderate throughout the year. The students are welcomed by open hearts by the locals of the state.
The state has a majority of people speaking Russian but English is also one of the major languages adopted by the people there. There is no such language barrier but it is advised for students to learn the local language for ease in communication with the patients.
Why Indian Students Choose Russia for MBBS Studies?
Although there are many advantages to students studying medicine in Russia, we have described a few of them. You can have a look and plan your MBBS in Russia.
MBBS in Russia Advantages
It helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
The universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
Low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
Modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
Low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
For non-Chinese language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
The universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognized medical universities located in the different cities of China
It is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Why Meta Career and Education Services Pvt. Ltd.?
- 100% trustworthy MBBS Abroad Education Consultant in Delhi
- Pool of experts counselors to counsel MBBS aspirants
- Documentation support
- Visa application
- Support in university selection recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Availability of the relevant information 24×7
- Minimal consulting fee charged for the overseas admission services
- Air ticketing & pickup from the landing airport to university campus
- Guidance in selecting accommodation and food facilities near your chosen medical institution for MBBS Program
- Coordination support for parents and student till the study in medicine course
MBBS in Altai State Medical University
The increasing number of the education abroad consultants in Delhi has increased the problem of parents willing to send their children abroad for MBBS Program. It has become difficult to choose the right and dependable MBBS Abroad Education Consultants in cities like Delhi. At many times, parents fall prey of cheating agencies.
MBBS in Altai State Medical University, we aim at rendering only reliable, contented, and high-quality overseas MBBS admission in Altai State Medical University support services. We charge a low consulting fee and make you enjoy value for money spent.
Book your appointment with the coordinating team at MBBS Experts for the highly satisfactory counseling services available for you at no cost!