MBBS in Bangladesh | Get Degree of MBBS From Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh 2023 -2024 is an article written by Meta Education Research Team. Pursuing a degree in MBBS from Bangladesh can be a rewarding and fulfilling journey for medical aspirants. To become a qualified doctor and earn an MBBS degree from Bangladesh, students need proper preparation and guidance. The Medical Universities of Bangladesh offers a high standard of education and practical training, attracting many Indian students. In Bangladesh, several colleges provide comprehensive guidance, study materials, and experienced faculty to assist candidates in excelling in the MBBS exams. For those aspiring to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh, understanding the admission process and the benefits of studying medicine in Bangladesh becomes crucial.”
Table of Contents
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2023-24
Bangladesh is a South Asian nation located in the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. The country is renowned for its lush greenery and waterways. Along with being one of the popular tourist attractions, Bangladesh is also popular for higher studies. Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is quite preferred among international students looking for quality and affordable education abroad. Many international students study MBBS in Bangladesh each year.
Key Advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh Medical Colleges
There are many favourable reasons that make MBBS From Bangladesh the top choice among the international students including thousands of the Indian male and female students. From good quality medical education to affordable cost of living and study expenses, the country tops the chart.
The below listed advantages help you understand the benefits of studying medicine at Bangladesh medical colleges.
- Students looking for quality and affordable learning can opt for MBBS from Bangladesh.
- The standard of education is amazing as compared to what is being provided in other developed countries.
- The cost of doing MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable and students can easily achieve their career goals without compromising on their studies.
- The MBBS course is taught in English allowing even international students to understand the course easily.
- The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are provided with an option to attend numerous international seminars and conferences.
- Bangladesh has numerous top and well-reputed Medical Universities offering MBBS courses.
- No examination for admission to the MBBS course.
- It provides the most comprehensive MBBS course curriculum.
- A top destination for international students.
- No hidden charges or capitation fee.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical University are MCI/NMC recognized. The students from India or any other country can go back to their countries and continue practice there.
- The cost of accommodation is very low and students get access to all the latest and high-quality facilities.
- The universities located there are well equipped with all modern conveniences to ensure maximum quality of living for all students.
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh?
The percentage of applicants applying for MBBS admission in Bangladesh has increased in the last decade owing to some of the highly considerable factors. Favourable climatic conditions, easy access to Indian food, low tuition fee, economical cost of living, good quality education in medicine, facility for internships, and hassle-free admission process makes study MBBS in Bangladesh the prime choice of medical students in India.
|Course duration||5 years|
|Mode of Instruction||English|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO approved|
|Kind of universities||Both Government and Private|
|Fee structure||The fees structure starts from INR 25 lakh, however, it varies as per the university|
|Eligibility Criteria||NEET qualification with class 12th completion|
|MBBS Degree obtained||MBBS equivalent to MBBS in India|
|NEET qualification to study MBBS in Bangladesh||Yes, qualifying NEET exam is important|
Exclusive Advantage for Indian Students To Do MBBS from Bangladesh
Choosing the best College for MBBS in Bangladesh can be a daunting task for you. This content will help you learn about medicinal studies in the country and the list of top medical colleges in Bangladesh offering a good learning atmosphere to international MBBS study students.
- Fast VISA processing and approval
- Pleasant climate easy to adapt
- Hassle-free availability of Indian food
- Affordable fee structure
- Comparatively low cost of living
- Indian MBBS students NMC passing percentage is higher
- Top NMC approved medical institutions for Indian students
- Strong network of Indian students always happy to help
Doucument Required For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
The documents required while completing MBBS admission in Bangladesh include
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh begins after the announcement of the NEET Result. Normally the admission process begins in June/July and candidates are supposed to submit all the required documents within deadlines only. In addition, candidates must meet the minimum eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh before applying for the MBBS program in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility 2023-24
- Candidates who have completed class 10+2 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a passport with at least 6 months left before the date of expiration to get a visa for MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The minimum age eligibility is 17 years old or above on or before 31st, December of the year of the admission.
- In case there is a gap of more than 2 years after class 12th or +2, then students will not be eligible to apply for MBBS study.
- Students applying must have received the Passing Certificate (of class 12) in the current year (2023) or the previous year (2021) only. Failing to meet this criterion will make them non-eligible to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Students applying must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in classes XI and XII.
- Students must have obtained at least more than or equal to 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th. The student must have more than 60% marks in Biology.
- Only NEET-qualified students can apply.
The Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
Some of the best medical colleges For MBBS in Bangladesh include:
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Bangladesh University of Professionals
- Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- MH Samorita Medical College
- Sirajul Islam Medical College & Hospital
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
- University of Dhaka
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- University of Rajshahi
- University of Science & Technology Chittagong
MBBS From Bangladesh Fee Structure 2023-24
The MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure 2023 plays a very important role in decision-making. The brief information about it can ease your work. It can help students choose the desired college from the list of the top medical colleges in Bangladesh well-known for providing a good study abroad platform.
Below are the detailed MBBS in Bangladesh fees for some of the top medical colleges:
|Name Of The Institution||Place||Fee For 5 years ($)||Payment For 1 years($)||Hostel($)Per Month||Food ($) Per Month||Total Balance Fee To be paid From 2nd year to final($)|
|BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||46,000||26,000||30||100||20,000|
|INTER NATIONAL NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||DHAKA||42,000||22,000||INC PACKAGE||50||20,000|
|D.E SIRAJUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||40,000||18,000||INC PACKAGE||50||22,000|
|EAST WEST MEDICALCOLLEGE D.U||DHAKA||47,000||26,000||INC PACKAGE||80||21,000|
|GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||CHITTAGONG||40,000||18,000||INC PACKAGE||25||22,000|
|GAZI MEDICAL COLLEGE||KHULNA||42,200||13,600||INC PACKAGE||50||28,600|
|NORTH BENGAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||SIRAJGANG||34,000||12,000||INC PACKAGE||30||22,000|
|NORTH EAST MEDICAL COLLEGE||SYLHET||40,500||15,000||INC PACKAGE||35||25,500|
|Z.H SIKDAR WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||DHAKA (GIRLS)||46,000||23,000||INC PACKAGE||100||23,000|
|TAIRUNNESA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||GAZI PUR DHAKA||42,200||21,000||INC PACKAGE||25||21,200|
|DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||DHAKA||48,000||30,000||INC PACKAGE||75||18,000|
|HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||48,000||26,000||INC PACKAGE||75||22,000|
|UTTRA WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||51,500||28,500||75||75||23,000|
|EASTERN MEDICAL COLLEGE||COMILLA||40,000||15,000||INC PACKAGE||55||25,500|
|PRIME MEDICAL COLLEGE||RANGPUR||40,500||12,500||INC PACKAGE||55||28,000|
|RANGPUR COMNUTY MEDICAL COLLEGE||RANGPUR||39,950||12,000||INC PACKAGE||40||27,950|
|CHATTAGRAMMAA-O-SHISHU HOSPITAL MEDICAL COLLEGE C.U||CHITTAGON||39,000||17,000||INC PACKAGE||100||22,000|
|JAHURUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL D.U||BAJITPURKI SHOREGONJ||36,000||16,000||INC PACKAGE||30||20,000|
|COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||MYMENSYNGH||39,000||15,000||INC PACKAGE||30||24,000|
|MONU MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||MANIKGANG SAVRA||39,500||15,000||INC PACKAGE||30||24,500|
|SHAHEED MONSUR ALI MEDICAL COLLEGE||UTTRA DHAKA||44,000||22,000||INC PACKAGE||50||22,000|
|DELTA MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL D.U||DHAKA||45,000||18,000||INC PACKAGE||50||27,000|
|ENAM MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL DU||DHAKA||45,000||25,000||INC PACKAGE||75||20,000|
|SOUTHERN MEDICAL COLLEGE C.U||CAMILLA||38,000||15,000||INC PACKAGE||25-30||23,000|
|ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||RAJSHAHI||40,000||18,000||INC PACKAGE||35||22,000|
|ANWER KHAN MODERN MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||DHAKA||43,000||21,000||100||100||22,000|
|IBRAHIM MEDICAL COLLEGE D.U||DHAKA||48,000||25,000||75||75||23,000|
|BARIND MEDICAL COLLEGE||RAJASHAHI||38,000||16,000||30||25||22,000|
|KUMUDINI WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE||MIRZAPUR BANGLADES||45,000||18,000||INC PACKAGE||40||27,000|
|CENTERAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA Chittagong Hwy, Paduar Bazar BANGLADESH||42,000||20,000||INCLUDING HOSTEL||50||22,000|
|JALALABAD RAGIB RABEYA MEDICAL COLLEGE||Pathantola Rd, Sylhet, Bangladesh||42,950||16,000||Hostel including||60||26,950|
|SYLHET WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE||Syhlet Bangladesh||36,000||15,000||50||30||21,000|
|POPULAR MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||45,000||20,000||Hostel including||50||25,000|
|MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN & HOSPITAL||DHAKA||40,000||22,000||HOSTEL INCLUDING||40||18,000|
|MAINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE||COMILLA||40,000||14,000||Hostel including||50||26,000|
|MH SAMORITA MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||41,000||17,000||Hostel including||80||24,000|
|CENTRAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||COMILLA||37,000||12,000||Hostel including||70||25,000|
|TMSS MEDICAL COLLEGE||BOGRA||40,000||20,000||Hostel including||75||20,000|
|RANGPUR COMMUNITY MEDICAL COLLEGE||RANGPUR||39,950||14,190||Hostel including||70||25,760|
|UTTARA ADHUNIK MEDICAL COLLEGE||DHAKA||44,000||20,000||Hostel including||80||24,000|
|SOUTHERN MEDICAL COLLEGE||CHITTAGON||38,000||20,000||Hostel including||80||18,000|
Note: The MBBS fees in Bangladesh are subject to change. Hence, students are advised to stay updated with the change in fee while applying for the MBBS study in Bangladesh based medical universities.
Facilities at the Bangladesh Medical Colleges 2023
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is becoming one of the hottest international destinations among students from countries who want to do MBBS. For every session, thousands of foreign students apply for MBSS courses at different medical universities of Bangladesh. The lower cost of living, quality education, friendly learning environment, etc. makes the medical universities in Bangladesh at par with other medical colleges around the world.
Moreover, the medical universities offering MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students are much popular and are recognized by the Medical Council of India (now National Medical Commission), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education, Medical Council of Canada, WHO, among other international bodies.
Bangladesh has witnessed tremendous growth in the educational sector over the last few years with more international students applying for the same. Pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh is becoming the most preferred option among the Indian students interested who want to study medicine abroad.
So all the candidates interested in studying MBBS in Bangladesh must begin with the application process in advance to get a seat at one of the top Medical Universities in Bangladesh. Contact us right now for the documentation and admission support in Delhi!
You can apply Now for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2023.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, MBBS degrees from Bangladesh are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and are also accepted by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Many other countries also recognize medical degrees from Bangladesh.
The general eligibility criteria include:
– Completion of 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects.
– Minimum qualifying marks in the 10+2 examination (usually around 60% aggregate).-– Some universities may require students to pass an entrance examination.
It varies from university to university. Some universities conduct their own entrance exams, while others may accept scores from NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) or other standardized medical entrance exams.
The medium of instruction for most MBBS programs in Bangladesh is English
In general, the minimum age for admission is 17 years, and there is usually no upper age limit