MBBS Admission in Madhya Pradesh
MBBS Admission in Madhya Pradesh Top Colleges
MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh is done on the basis of marks scored in Class 12th. The process of MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh starts with the student registering themselves for the MBBS entrance exam. The MBBS entrance exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
After the MBBS entrance exam, the students are called for counselling where they are allotted MBBS seats on the basis of their marks scored in Class 12th as well as in the MBBS entrance exam. The MBBS colleges in Madhya Pradesh are either government colleges or private colleges. The major MBBS colleges in Madhya Pradesh include Government Medical College, Indore; Government Medical College, Jabalpur; and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur.
The intake capacity of these MBBS colleges ranges from 100 to 150 students per year. The fee structure for MBBS course in Madhya Pradesh differs for government and private MBBS colleges. For instance, the total fee for Government Medical College, Indore is Rs 1,200 per annum whereas the total fee for Private medical colleges fee is 12 to 14 lac per annum for normal quota and 22 to 25 lac per annum for NRI quota.
Admission to all these MBBS colleges in Madhya Pradesh is through centralized counselling by MPPEB.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria?
- You must have completed age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and must not have completed age of 25 years on that date.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- You must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying Examination.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC), the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates.
- You should have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English from any recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying examination (i.e., 12th standard) during March/April are also eligible to apply provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- If you belong to OBC category, you must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- If you belong to SC or ST category, you must have secured at least 40% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination
- Candidate should be qualified NEET (UG) Exam
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Madhya Pradesh
- 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination certificate
- 10+2 or equivalent marksheet
- NEET (UG) score card
- NEET (UG) admit card
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate (for candidates who have completed their qualifying examination from outside Madhya Pradesh)
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Valid photo ID and address proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License) PAN card
- Documents relating to age proof, educational qualifications, etc. as specified by the concerned university from time to time
- Bank account details
- Printout of the online application form duly signed by the candidate
- Any other document as specified by the concerned university from time to time
Candidates must note that they will have to submit the above-mentioned documents at the time of admission for verification purpose. In case, any document found to be fake or fabricated at a later stage, then their candidature will be cancelled and strict legal action will be taken against them as per rules.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fees?
Madhya Pradesh medical colleges offer an array of fee structures for students. The Madhya Pradesh government offers many concordats and stipulations with different medical colleges in the state. These include full and partial fee waivers for bright students, as well as differential fee structures for girl students and those from the economically weaker section of society.
Madhya Pradesh also has many private medical colleges which have their own unique fee structure. Overall, Madhya Pradesh offers a very good deal to students seeking to pursue a medical degree. With many options available, each student can find a college and fee structure that best suits their needs and budget.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2023
|Madhya Pradesh (INDIA) Colleges||Location||Tuition Fee (INR)|
|PEOPLES COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE||BHOPAL||12,66,000|
|SRI AUROBINDO INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE||INDORE||11,64,500|
|R D GARDI MEDICAL COLLEGE||UJJAIN||8,18,181|
|INDEX MEDICAL COLLEGE||INDORE||12,45,250|
|L N MEDICAL COLLEGE||BHOPAL||12,87,160|
|CHIRAYU MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||BHOPAL||12,04,545|
|AMALTAS MEDICAL COLLEGE||UJJAIN||10,61,000|
|R K D F MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTRE||BHOPAL||12,17,880|
|LNCT Medical College & Sewakunj Hospital||INDORE||11,39,000|
As We provide Career Counselling and Admission guidance for MBBS Admission in Madhya Pradesh Colleges as per NEET Score and students Budget. For more information, you can book your prior appointment with our expert as mentioned information below-