MBBS ADMISSION IN MAURITIUS
Admission Criteria MBBS in MAURITIUS
- Students have to complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, in order to apply for the particular year for admission to the MBBS in Mauritius course. 60 % marks / as per MCI in Science & English.
- The selection of students to AMC shall be based solely on the merit of candidates.
- In case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination under clause (1) based on merit, the candidate for admission to the MBBS course must have cleared papers on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination.
- WHO (World Health Organization) affiliation ,Medical Board of California, recognition, Ministry of HRD.
- MBBS( Duration – 4 1/2yrs + 1 year Internship In India)
ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTRE
Total Tuition Fee For the Course
Note:- Above Fees does not include accommodation & Food Charge
Above Fee Only includes Tuitions Fee.
AMC is listed in the directories of World Health Organization (WHO), and listed with Medical council of INDIA(MCI) and South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and is under the process of getting listed with Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) , Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates ECFMG, Global Alliance for Medical Education (GAME) which chronicle the accredited medical schools of the world. These listings allow our graduates to be eligible to write various national examinations such as the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), the Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada (LMCC), and the Diplomat Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom (MRCP).
AMC is listed with by following international agencies
- T.E.C: Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius
- W.H.O: World Health Organization
- FAIMER: Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- SAQA: South African Qualification Authority
- M.C.I: Medical Council INDIA
- IMED: International Medical Education Directory